Safeword: Rainbow

Safeword: RainbowSafeword: Rainbow by Candace Blevins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


People in the groups I'm in keep talking about this book.  Some find it too much; others loved it.  I bought it because people kept pushing it at me and I caved into peer pressure.  I waited a couple of months before I finally decided to read it.  WHY DID NO ONE MENTION THE DOM WORKED FOR THE CIA?  If there is anything that will immediately catch my interest, it is a spy.  Especially a male spy who is a dom.  Seriously, men in positions of law enforcement authority just do something to me.

I was hooked from the beginning.  Master James/Tyler frightened yet excited me.  He truly can be a sadist.  I could understand Vivien's worries and fear.  Some of the hang ups she had, I don't have so it didn't cause me confusion when it turned me on.  I am glad the two were able to work it out.  The amount of pain he put her through was breathtaking.  It made me a bit uncomfortable because I found myself wanting to experience each one of the sessions, just to see what it would be like.  I imagine the pain would be horrendous, yet I can't help but be curious.  The scenes were intense and lovely.  I would have love to watch it in person.  I'm very impressed with Ms. Blevin's writing voice and her ability to weave a love story.  Because make no mistakes, this book is a love story with a beautifully wrapped up ending.

This book gave me shivers and dark desires that I thought I had suppressed or exorcised.  Reading this book was like opening a hermetically sealed pandora's box.  Damn you Ms. Blevins!  Those needs and wants are now raging at the forefront!



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemical Play

Sensual Stapling

Sensual Sadist