Forbidden BookShelf Challenge
The challenge comes complete with a fun incentive and multiple challenge levels that should appeal to newbies of the genre, and those of us who've been around the block! Don't act shy, you know who you are!
The questions is... will you get burned or scorched?
- Pick your ‘heat’ challenge!
- Books can be novella's, novels, or a combination of the two. They can also be print and/or ebook format.
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- You can start the challenge anytime during the year.
- When you finish your challenge, come back to our "Challenge" page at the top of the blog, leave a comment and tell us who you are, what ‘heat’ level you completed, and if you have a book blog, link your challenge page using Mr. Linky.
- At the end of the year, we will put all blogs who linked to their completed challenge into a magical little hat (i.e. random.org) to be entered into a $20 electronic gift card to a book store!!
- You don't have to be a blogger to participate! Just email us your challenge level, book list, and a paragraph telling us what you liked/disliked about each book (So we know you read them). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Flicker Challenge:
Read five forbidden books in the sub-genre’s of erotica, erotica romance, and/or BDSM.
The Smolder Challenge:
Read ten forbidden books in the sub-genre’s of erotica, erotica romance, and/or BDSM.
The Burn Challenge:
Read fifteen forbidden books in the sub-genre’s of erotica, erotica romance, and/or BDSM.
The Scorch Challenge:
Read twenty forbidden books in the sub-genre’s of erotica, erotica romance, and/or BDSM.