Kindle Smut September Fairy Tale Challenge Rules

Okay so for September We are going to have a K.I.S.S. challenge. (Keep it Simple Stupid) Because I'm starting this one off.

This month's theme is fairy tales retold. And in the spirit of keeping it simple just pick 1,2,or 3 for each of the 4 bullet points.

1. A fairy tale retold. Any story. (hint hint, if you read the M/M selection you already have one)

2. A book involving Fairies or Fae.

3. A "Fairy Tale Romance" Meaning a Happily Ever After tale that ends in marriage and/or baby.

4. A book that has "Fairy" or "Tale" in the title. Feel free to substitute "ferry" and "tail" as well.

That's it folks! First one to finish the line for level 2 will get the special bennie that SheSwitches gifted me with. Since nobody hit the 200 pg plus bennie requirements for August. (If someone did and I missed it just PM me.)

Anybody want to play?

KS Fairy tracking 

Comments

Popular Posts