Review: The Balancing Act


The Balancing Act
The Balancing Act by Ann Cory

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



One mistake destroys your career and burdens your girlfriend, what do you do? Gracie and Michelle are gymnasts who specialize on the balance beam. They were the first love for each other and did just about everything together. During a competition, Gracie makes one mistake and ends her career.

Two years later, Michelle and Gracie are still together. Both are no longer on the gymnastics team and both hate life to some degree. At least they have each other. This story is a sad and very realistic contemporary story about two lovers struggling with a life changing event as well as broken dreams. I enjoyed the sweetness of Michelle as much as I enjoyed the desperation of Gracie. To go from one of the best gymnast to a person who can not walk, this has to be beyond devastating. How does one keep the will to live alive? Gracie barely holds on to this thin thread with her teeth. Michelle, bless her heart, stands by her woman.

Ms. Cory writes some smexy scenes between Michelle and Gracie. I'm a fan of kinky f/f sex. This story is not BDSM at all, but it is SugarKink sweet. What I enjoyed most about this story is the understanding and love between the two women. They have ups and downs yet in the end, they want what is best for each other. There is no jealousy. What could turn easily into resentment is presented in a way which moves me. I recommend this to f/f lovers who want a little sweet story that demonstrates love conquers all.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts