Review: THE BEST OF M. J. RENNIE, Vol. I Femdom Forever


THE BEST OF M. J. RENNIE, Vol. I Femdom Forever
THE BEST OF M. J. RENNIE, Vol. I Femdom Forever by M.J. Rennie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Heat Rating: Flame

Kink Rating: 4 Paddles

Review Rating: 4 Stars

Femdom stories are few and far between. Many of the femdom stories I’ve read contain a cruel uncaring Domme and a wimpy male slave. Many times the male slave is treated in a manner which is impalpable to me. There seems to be a certain lack of love between the two. I am pleasantly surprised and pleased in FEMDOM FOREVER, this is not the case.

This volume one contained one main story and excerpts of several other works by M.J. Rennie. The main story is titled PERMISSION. In this story, Mark becomes the husband of Darlene. Darlene is a sexually aware woman who knows what she wants and lustfully trains Mark to give it to her. The training of Mark blew my mind. The sensuality of it plus the possibilities of sexual delight made me very envious of Darlene. It also makes me question, is this really possible in reality? Can a man be trained to come on command as it is described in this book? Can male multiple orgasms really exist? More importantly, where do I buy one of these “Mama san” chairs?

The sexual interludes in this story are hot. I stayed in a constant state of arousal and desperately wanted to jump my spouse as soon as I finished the book. The loving D/s between Darlene and Mark is something I’d desire my marriage to become. In my case, I’d like to be the “Mark” in the D/s relationship.

I want to specifically mention the writing style of author Rennie. It is refreshing well done. The story line flowed. The plot was simple yet captivating. The level of writing is such I haven’t seen in a long time. It reminds me of the British erotic novels I used to purchase back in the early 2000s. The vocabulary and overall tightness of the storyline feels more like a contemporary literary novel rather than a fluffy mind candy read. It isn’t often I find an erotic author who writes in literary style. M.J. Rennie is now on my short list of “must read” authors.

The remaining sections of this book were an excerpt of M.J. Rennie’s other books. These tasty tidbits were enough to send me on a buying splurge. I recommend this book to BDSM readers who want a loving TPE exchange with the woman in control.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts