Review: The Perfect Wife


The Perfect Wife
The Perfect Wife by M.J. Rennie

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This is a 3.5 star for me. Susan finally gets Mark to understand her submissive needs. Susan is Mark's second wife, friends with his first wife who was also his Domme. While Susan can be a Domme, she wants to be his sub. Unhappy with their marriage, Mark's boss helps him out. With Mark's eyes open and a mentor to become a Dom, Susan's desires are satisfied.

The submission of Susan or should I say the Domming from Mark wasn't as much as I'd have liked to see. I would have enjoyed a bit more BDSM scenes. Instead, Susan was more of a servant who occasionally received spankings and discipline. I did like the trip to Oceania. I wanted it to be a bit more. The teaser of the "repeat" couples was the most interesting part. I wished there was more about it that piece! And there was a lesbian couple. Mm hmm.

Just as I was expecting some more Maledom, we switch. It wasn't unexpected based upon a lead in, but it was a slight letdown. I don't mind Susan switching, but I didn't like John switching. I'm a switch but my preference would not to switch with my Dom. I'd rather have someone else to Top. Even though it was okay for Susan and Mark since they are already a switch couple, it was a let down. I recommend this book to those who enjoy a bit of maledom with some domestic discipline.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts