Review: Pete and Samantha's Guide to Seasonal Sex


Pete and Samantha's Guide to Seasonal Sex
Pete and Samantha's Guide to Seasonal Sex by Peter Birch

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The Romance Review

What is the clothing fashion for Spring of 2012? What is the new colour for this year? How about, what is the sexual sensation for Spring of 2012? Bemused, I had to read this guide to see what was in the "in sexual activity" for Spring of 2012. In PETE AND SAMANTHA'S SEASONAL SEX GUIDE, I was pleasantly surprised at the format.

This guide is a mix of research, education and smexy fetish stories. The combination of the three topics is sexual rhapsody for me. This is the first I've come across this format. I'm hooked and want to read every single seasonal sex guide. For Spring, we learn about some pretty kinky mating rituals and where they originated. I have to say, giving of chocolate eggs has a new meaning to me during Easter time. I'm going to have to give my lover chocolate eggs in hope for some lovely whippings in return.

I found the insights through the interviews to be enlightening. It's especially helpful to understand from a male sub's perspective. The educational portion where the author duo mentions the pitfalls of certain BDSM activity as well as cautionary advice is helpful. When they switched over to the delightful fictional works, I drooled with lustful glee. It isn't very often I come across a tasty F/f domestic discipline story. The D/s in the story along with the punishment scene had me hot and bothered. I loved it.

I recommend this delightful short sexual guide to readers who want a mix of education and fiction to spice up their sex life.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts