30 Days of Kink Day 23: Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed? How so?


Yes, since I first developed an interest in kink, my interests have changed.  I've become more enamoured of the edgeplay ones.  I'm interested in TENS unit, fire cupping, fire play and electrical play.  Previously, I was more into the bondage and discipline only.  Now I also want the Dominance and submission with desperation. 

What is it about D/s that is so alluring for me?  It is the exchange in power.  I like the transfer giving power over to someone who will use it for both our pleasure.  That's something that I enjoy.  It is a relief to have someone else in control, guiding me along. 

I have also seen my perspective change.  I'm a lot less judgmental.  I'm more flexible with people and it shows when I'm used as a sounding board more oft than not.  People feel comfortable coming to me because they know I'm not going to say anything to anyone else.  In addition, I'm not going to judge them.  I've also become a better listener.  BDSM has made some positive changes in my attitude in my vanilla life.  I like it.

Comments

Popular Posts