30 Days of Kink Day 27: Do your non-kink interests ever find their way into your kinky activities? If so, how?

I don't believe my non-kink interests ever find my way into my kinky activities.   It is generally the other way a round.  I find my kinky ways slowly permeate my life.  It's hard at times to hold it in check.  My comments are always of a BDSM twist.  Lately, I've just held my tongue at work and not commented.  It's a good thing I am not sitting across from people so they can see my facial expressions or read my body language.  I'm sure if they were near me, I'd have several people taking a trip to the gutter with me.

What is most interesting about my kinky side as an undercurrent at work, is it works in favour for me for the most part.  The Domme persona speaks loudly at work which both men and women respond surprisingly well to it.  I'm never mean about it or bullying, just more matter of fact with a slight touch of wry humour.  This tends to catch most people off guard.  They aren't sure if what I said was really what I said or if they imagined it.  I just don't answer and it leaves them more baffled.  It's the sadist in me.

Comments

Popular Posts