30 Days of Kink Day 28: How do you dress for kink/BDSM play? What significance does your attire have to you?


I don't usually dress for BDSM play.  I find it more a state of mind than a state of dress.  This being said, I do like to wear kinky attire.   I recently purchased many a corsets which I find to be erotic.  The constricting presence of the corset gives me the lovely bondage feeling I enjoy.  This is a reason why I enjoy restraints so much.  I own a set of lovely leather cuffs for wrists and ankles.  I also own a matching leather collar which I love.  This collar is showcased in the blog.

Sometimes, the clothing I wear is more for roleplaying.  I have a naughty school girl outfit which I wear to encourage a hot OTK spanking scene.  Clothing does help set the mood and start some kinky fun.  I just find that it alone doesn't always work.

When I'm in a particularly submissive mood and I want to show it in public yet privately, I wear my day collar and slave ring bracelet.  Both pieces of jewelry are custom made, one of kind.  They are not obvious in the BDSM theme, but if a person is in the lifestyle or knows about the lifestyle, it's pretty apparent.  Both pieces of jewelry give me that nice restrained sensation which makes me gooey wet.  That's really the point of kinky/BDSM attire, isn't it?  Someone will become gooey wet.

Comments

Popular Posts