Review: Doggy Tales


Doggy Tales
Doggy Tales by Tymber Dalton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The Romance Review

Interested in the fetish puppy play? If so, this is not the story for you. If you love werewolf and shifter stories, this is the book for you. In this collection of five stories, we are treated to one after another sweet romance with shifter males finding and falling in love with their mates. Who knew Florida hosted so many shifters?

Jeremy is the pivotal character in this book. He's the alpha male of the pack who takes care of all his wolves, even his cousin the panther. Honestly though, since this is in Florida, I would have expected more were-panthers. In each story, we are treated to how a man finds their mate and gently or not so gently breaks the news to them. Jeremy actually takes two of the stories because that's how badly Jeremy messes up when he finds his mate.

I enjoyed this collection because they were all short and sweet. Ms. Dalton created good stories which all had a beginning, middle and end. They were tightly written with a plausible connection to the next story. The characters in these stories are all engaging with their own idiosyncrasies. I liked how none of them are perfect yet they are so endearing. I also really liked how the shifter men could project sexual erotic dreams to the women they wanted. These dreams were hot and steamy, just how I enjoy them. Where do I find one of these men? I guess I need to take a trip down to Florida.

Ms. Dalton is an auto read for me. This short story collection hit the spot. I recommend this to shifter readers who enjoy it a bit kinky with a happily ever after.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts