Review: Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica


Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica
Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica by Sinclair Sexsmith

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Woman on woman sex is alluring. The images of women bound, struggling, suckling, licking and perhaps some sexy fisting pop into mind. Surprisingly, not much of these types of sexy scenarios occurred. My knowledge of lesbian scenes is perhaps tainted by the patriarchal society’s popular sexualizing of women for their pleasure. I have no lesbian friends who share with me their fantasies or even what they like to do with their lovers. I do have my own personal bisexual female fantasies. It seems my desires for being with a woman are tainted by societal influences because they do not match what is in this book.

This anthology is very well written. The stories are all tightly woven and fast paced. The way lesbians relate in an erotic BDSM scene is surprisingly close to m/m erotic stories, even down to calling the Top – Daddy and the bottom – boy. There were many hot scenes of strap-on sex which was a delight. These stories weren’t gentle sweet sixty-nine and cooing. Instead, the reader is treated to some rough sex with whimpering, begging and juices a dripping. Where is the signup sheet?

Every type of lesbian is showcased this anthology. The varied types, sexual interludes and writing styles will appeal to all kinds of readers. Two authors that specifically stood out due to previously exposure to these authors are Dilo Keith and Elizabeth Thorne. Both ladies wrote some tasty smexy stories. They leave the readers wanting more. Ms. Thorne is an author I’m keeping my eye on. Her particular writing style and the sensuality she infuses into the story pulls me in. Her story, “unworthy as I am” is in the pimp spot, last story in the book. The hot D/s scene in it is tastefully done and generates submissive yearnings. This collection of lesbian BDSM erotica is a great read recommended for f/f lovers who enjoy a bite to their erotica.





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts