Review: The Flesh Cartel #2: Auction


The Flesh Cartel #2: Auction
The Flesh Cartel #2: Auction by Rachel Haimowitz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Torture, beatings, double penetration, humiliation and sexual exhibitions, what more can we have in this book? Ah yes, rape and more double penetration. WOOT! The second in this serial is a tasty fast read. Want a quick fix in non con slavery? This is the book for you.

In the dynamic duo's second installment, the auction preparation is taking place. The continued beat downs and breaking of the brothers were highlighted before the auction. Nothing too graphic, but enough to get the idea. It's not pretty. The prep on the day of the auction was pretty standard slavery clean up. A little hint was dropped in a scene with cages. I'm eager to see if it is what I think it will be further down the line. As in, how these people were picked for slavery.

It's nice to see Mat and Dougie still keeping their personalities. I'm a bit surprised how Dougie can still reason between the freezing cold, lack of food and dehydration. For me, Dougie is an albatross around Mat's neck. Mat can do more if he wasn't trying to protect his brother.

The scene where Dougie has to perform for the buyers was pretty hot. Yes I'm a sick puppy and I thank Heidi and Rachel for satiating my depraved desires in written word. It was perfect. I loved the scene.

I'm eagerly anticipating the next installment. It should be the training with a mysterious buyer. This book is recommended for m/m BDSM lovers who enjoy non con slavery in a BDSM fantasy delivery.

Reviewed on www.netgalley.com



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts