Review: Yvonne: A Courtesan's Compulsion


Yvonne: A Courtesan's Compulsion
Yvonne: A Courtesan's Compulsion by Lindsey Brooks

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Yvonne is a courtesan, not a common whore. This is something she keeps chanting to herself as she goes through degradation after degradation. She loves her patron, Marcel, yet she isn't submissive enough for him. She doesn't surrender completely, or this is what he tells her.

This story is mixed for me. While the humiliation and sadistic sexual acts were fun, the first half of the story while Yvonne is trying to figure out if this was all a plan or a tryst gone wry, it bothered me. I'm not exactly sure why it bothered me or put me ill at ease. I think it's because we are once again skating on my personal line of "is this romance or not". It can be one or the other, not both. It's a very delicate balance and only some writers can tickle my fancy right. Returning to the story, Yvonne loves Marcel and thinks each of these scenes are despicable yet she is aroused. Her constant anxiety that this isn't something set up by Marcel was a downer for me. While I believed that it was, the set up just rubbed me wrong.

Moving onto the humiliations and yes, degradations, now these were tasty! Mr. Brooks writes delightfully depraved debauchery. The spankings, birching and forced f/f were AWESOME! Women with strap-ons bumfucking women against their will? Sign me UP! Then the beaten, fucked slave girls are forced to eat up their tormentor's pussy? How delicious. Additional favourites of punishment enema and piercings had me happily humming. Or rather, something was happily humming while I read right handed. *wink wink* Mr. Brooks possesses a wickedly naughty mind and he so willingly shares with us. For this, I'm gratefully and thrilled.

This is definitely a great BDSM fantasy which can be recommended to BDSM readers who love it kinky and non con. There are many different kinky fetishes covered in this tasty story.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts