Review: Molly’s Lips: Club Mephisto Retold


Molly’s Lips: Club Mephisto Retold
Molly’s Lips: Club Mephisto Retold by Annabel Joseph

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars



It is with trepidation, I started this book. Let it be known, I'm a fan of Mephisto. I've read reviews from other friends who indicated this book made them hate or dislike Mephisto. To my relief, my opinion of him didn't change, except to hurt a little bit more for him. He obviously loves Molly and he can't act upon it. Since I read this series out of order, I know what is to come in Burn for You. Knowing what I do now about Mephisto and what he wants from Molly, I'm actually a bit more in love with him.

Mephisto is definitely a Dom who is different than the "romantic" ones prevalent in this genre. He's a Dom who will take what he wants and "trains" his submissive to how he wants them to behave. It's interesting seeing from his perspective because he's not perfect and he knows it. He questions himself at times and while he genuinely wants what is best for Molly, it doesn't stop him from being sadistic.

MY GOD, the edging in this story was hawt hawt hawt. I confess to a little "me" time from reading that part. Forcing Molly to not orgasm but bringing her to the edge so many times was mind blowing. The orgy where Molly is used and abused without a single orgasm had me shivering in delight. I loved it. The added insult to injury - watching everyone else receive orgasms after orgasms was deliciously sadistic. Love it. The book is recommended for kinky readers who enjoy a sadistic Dom.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts