Review: Advent: Collected Shorts


Advent: Collected Shorts
Advent: Collected Shorts by S.L. Armstrong

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is a huge collections of sexy sexy stories by two very talented writers. I don't know why it took me so long to read it, other than the fear that it was so bloody long and that I didn't know all the different storylines. I did feel very confused through the first 10 or so of them as I'm trying desperately to figure out if I know the storyline or not. After a while, I gave up. I recommend that readers try not to figure it out. Just go with the flow and enjoy the smexy ride.

All I can say is that I'm hornier than hell after reading this book. Each freaking story was an erotic sexfest. I feel like that one person who goes to the buffet, gorges and then feels slightly ill. I enjoyed the short stories for the most part even if I had no freaking clue what was going on for some of them.

I mean we have vampire, fae, demons, angels, shifters, goddesses, tarot card (?), Morpheus (!) and some other I don't know whats. All I know is the m/m sex was hot. The BDSM pieces were hot. There were a few that had me creaming in my panties while a couple had my heart breaking. Good Lord all the ones with Angels and Demons had my heart more or less breaking. There were several that really made an impression on me. I have to confess, Seth as the vampire pet to a vengeful Alpha werewolf had me over the moon with desire. Yes, I'm very sick puppy. I hope that story gets expanded somewhere.

Oh, and let us NOT forget the shifter sex. Oh dear lord I was so horny reading about the shifter screwing the hell out of the human. Mmmm hmmm. The only one that really didn't do it for me... some weird f/f thrown in that was just eh. That came out of the blue and confused me. Still, it was 29 stories and they were well written, in interesting world and the sex, especially the D/s ones were HAWT! I highly recommend this monolith collection of erotic stories to m/m lovers who enjoy D/s and kinky dub con. I also recommend to read just one or two stories a day. If you try to read it all in one sitting, warn your SO first. Because you might be jumping him or her right after glutting yourself on this erotic feast.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts