Review: Training the Maid


Training the Maid
Training the Maid by Nina DeRosa

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Irene is a naughty little brat who is working for a sexually harassing boss. Irene revels in the "punishments" she receives for breaking dishware and also being out of uniform. Her uniform - a skanky French maid outfit. I can think of plenty of things I'd do to the little mix. Perhaps she wouldn't be so bratty and purposely get in trouble.

This story was a fast read. The concept is hot. The execution was a bit off. This was written in first person which is generally not advisable. The over-usage of exclamations marks made me feel like I was interacting with a teeny-bopper on helium. This makes it rather more amusing than arousing. It's still a fun and fast read. Perhaps the author should tone down the giggly exuberance and focus on a few more hot sexy scenes. Recommended for erotic readers looking for a quick read for their spank bank.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts