Review: Tasting Pleasure


Tasting Pleasure
Tasting Pleasure by Marie Haynes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Ms. Haynes is a new to me author. Why did I wait so long to read this book? I loved it. It's a must read for me. I want to read the next two books in this series. This is a romanticized training of a first time submissive.

Alicia is the epitome if a "perfect" submissive. She is one of those "natural" submissives who love to please others. Usually this rubs me the wrong way, but in this case, it's a very hot fantasy. I would love to experience the same training as Alicia. The Doms in this story are fabulous. They are the "perfect" Dom with no flaws. Usually such an unrealistic portrayal of BDSM is annoying, but in this case, it is so enjoyable. There is no angst; there is no crazy drama. Instead, there's a bit of conflict mixed in with a lot of D/s.

The D/s in this story is what really appeals to me. While I understand it's not exactly realistic, it's one of those feel good arousing erotic fantasies. It's what little submissives dream of and wish would happen to a certain degree. The combinations of m/f/m, m/f/f, f/f and m/m is completely hawt. Many of my favourite kinks are showcased in a realistic and sexy way. The fisting makes me happy. The strict impact play is a bit more than what I'd be able to handle, yet it seems so good. The wax play and food platter are both ones I've experienced and loved.

The characters in this book are lovely. Even the bastard ex-husband of Alicia is turned into someone amicable. I lust after all the dominants in this story and can easily see myself submitting to them. This book is highly recommended to kinky romance readers. This is a lovely erotic fairy tale with a happily ever after.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts