Review: Goldie's Locks and the Three Men


Goldie's Locks and the Three Men
Goldie's Locks and the Three Men by Liz Adams

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Fairy tales retold are a favourite genre of mine especially when it is spiced up with some hot erotic sex. In this re-interpretation of Goldilocks and the three bears, it's tasty hot. I do a beta reading of this book and it was good. I gave it a 3 star. With the final published version, it's better and smoking hot. The plot holes were filled up and Goldie became much more palpable.

Goldie is one of those people who views man made laws as guidelines. She has no issue with breaking them and she does her best to avoid getting caught. In her mind, a little stealing is not a bad thing. She needs it and others have what she needs. At least she crosses the line at killing.

Goldie can be driven by loyalty which is what places her in the current pickle of a situation. Her mother is ill and desperately needs medical assistance. This is expensive. Goldie starts up again with her nefarious thieving.

The characters in this story are not that complex. Ms. Adams designs them all with their own motivation factor. Learning about how each character ticks adds to the story. What really kicked this story up a star rating for me was the smexy hotness when Goldie stumbles across her three bears. This one is too big. This one is too small. This one is just right. I'll let you figure out what item fits "just right". *snicker*

There is a little twist in this story which I didn't catch the first time I read it. It's a lovely blending which had me grinning. This is a smooth fun read and I recommend it for erotic readers who like erotic fairy tales retold.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts