January 2013 Whipping New Year Challenge

January - Whipping New Year

Are you ready to kick off the new year with some whipping good fun? The first challenge for this year will be books with flogging, whips or birching in them. We have the entire month of January to read the book.

Step 1 - Pick the number of books

One - An easy one to start out the new year.

Three - This is for the 3 in 2013.

Step 2 - Entering the challenge widget
Go to the challenge widget and sign up. Click ***HERE***. *REMEMBER - The widget won't activate until December 29th.*

Step 3 - Start Reading
On January 1, 2013 where ever you are located in the world, you may start reading.

Step 4 - Post your thoughts
After you've read your book, come back to this thread and tell us what you think. Did you love it? Hate it? Indifferent?

Q&A

Q1. Can it be a book I use in another challenge?
A1. Yes, you can use it even if it is in another separate challenge.

Q2. Does it have to be a certain length?
Q2. No, it can be any length.

Q3. Can it be a book I already read before?
Q3. No, it can not be a re-read. This should be a new to you book.


Q4. Is there a list of books I can pick from?
A4. Yes, we've created a new unofficial list - Whip me, flog me, birch me.

I'm going for 3.

01. Cutting Cords - 4 star - 1/8/2013 - Whipping/flogging
02. Little Red Riding Crop - 4 star - 1/13/2013 - flogging
03. The Auction - 4 star - 1/15/2013 - Flogging/whipping

I'm done! 

Comments

Popular Posts