Review: My Wicked Trainers


My Wicked Trainers
My Wicked Trainers by Ann Mayburn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The Romance Review

Two young men, one acknowledging his bisexuality and another in deep denial. It's just like Ms. Mayburn to tease her readers with a short smexy interlude between her main stories in the Club Wicked series. Rory and Liam are good friends who are roommates with the potential for more. Sharing a woman between them only binds them closer together.

This story is short and sweet. It shows the reader two young Doms who are just starting their journey into BDSM. One can only hope the next book focused on them will bring delightful M/M/f ménage with kinky panty wetting scenes. Because the short little scene in this tale hints of two alpha males who will make any submissive weak in the knees. This kinky short story is recommended to those chomping at the bit for the next in Club Wicked.

      My Wicked Trainers (Club Wicked, #3.5)

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts