Sex Toy Saturday - Hitachi Wand


My friends who have this wand RAVE about it.  They say it's the best sex toy ever.  I had a friend use one on my a bit so I could feel the vibration.  It was pretty intense and I liked it.  Plus it allows different attachments!  How great is this?

So I bought my own Hitachi Wand.  I purchased a slew of attachments.  Let's just say, I waited too damn long to purchase one of these.


Here are my reviewing categories

1. Not Worthy - not worth purchasing or even testing.
2. Spark - it sparked my interest but never kept it.  Can't remember the last time I played with it.
3. Flame - this one will generate orgasms and it's a good toy to keep in your toy chest.
4. Blaze - this is a favourite and guaranteed to cause me orgasms.  In addition, it's one I always want on hand.

My rating

This is a Spark.  It turns out, Hitachi doesn't want to be associated with a sex toy even though it sells well.  They have now sold it to another company who immediately cheapens the toy by putting in a smaller motor.  Does it make a difference?  Hell yes.  Having felt the difference between the old and new.  The new one is worthless.  Total waste of my money.  The attachments were even worse.  I'll be review each of those in another post.  If I could get my money back, I would.

The Where
This can be purchased pretty much anywhere.  The easiest place is to buy it from Amazon.  There are many different packages which can be overwhelming.  I did some comparison shopping and finally bought a kit.  Unless they up the motor for a stronger vibration, not worth it.  I have read different reports of "fakes".  http://hitachimagicwand.blogspot.com/  is one sight.  But really, this is now one of those items I'd have to see to believe because the pictures of the item I purchased didn't match what I received.

The Why
Why am I disappointed?  Because first, from a masturbation stand point, this is poorly ergonomically  designed.  The need for a cord is a pain in the ass too.  When I tried a few of the attachments, they went into my pussy just fine, but the vibration which is already on high becomes even more muted.  For someone like me who needs to have it pretty high, intense and rough, it's like a gentle caress.  I could be there for an hour and not be aroused with it on me.

I can say, that the Hitachi is better used for two people.  One person to use it on another.  In addition, if the goal is to edging and getting the person frustrated, this toy will work fine.  For getting a person off into an orgasm, only those who cum easy will benefit.

The Pros
Good for BDSM edging.  No recharging the battery.

The Cons
The cost is not cheap.  Loud and the cord is not long.  The attachments don't all fit well on the wand.  The newer model uses a smaller motor.  Requires two people to use for maximum pleasure.

The Boring Specs

There isn't much on this for specs.  And that should tell you something. 

Weight: 1.2 lbs. 6 Foot Power Cord 110V.
Wand Length: 13.5"

Comments

Popular Posts