BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Three Episode Two ~ Surrender Excerpt and Interview





Ready for a smexy interview and a delicious audio excerpt?  Today we feature Entwined Volume III ~ Surrender.

Listen to the audio excerpt and then check out my interview with Barry, Kate and Jack.






*Music playing in the back ground*

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

La Crimson Femme: Today’s guests is a triple set of fun with Kate, Jack and Barry.  Welcome everyone!  *turns the music down*

Jack: Wait, is that Eurythmics?

Kate: Yes, it is.  How did you know?

Jack: No reason. *blushes*

La Crimson Femme: *smirks* Hah.  I know another Eurythmics fan when I see one.  I bet you liked the lines “some of them want to use you” and “some of them want to abuse you”.  *raises right eyebrow and stares at Jack*

Kate: *cocks head to the right and looks at Jack* Jack, I thought you were more of a Pearl Jam kind of guy. 

Barry: *snorts* I’ve caught him switching from Eurythmics to Pearl Jam before so it’s not a surprise.  But it is interesting how he blushes at the two verses Crimson pointed out.  How does he want to be “abused” and by whom?

La Crimson Femme: Jack, we are among friends here.  Confess, you have a fantasy of being dominated don’t you?  And by the way your pants is tenting in response to me, I’m guessing by a female.

Jack: Fine! *raises hands in surrender* Alright already.  Yes, even though I enjoy dominating, I do wonder how it would be like if a woman slapped the cuffs on me for a change.  I’m not saying all the time.  Just to see how it feels.

La Crimson Femme: Interesting.  Perhaps you would like to stay after this interview with a little one on one time with me. *winks at Jack and pulls a pair of handcuffs out*

Jack: *eyes widen and swallows hard* hehe, um…

Kate: *folds arms across her chest* I don’t think so.  Where he goes, I go.  *glares at Crimson*

La Crimson Femme: I’m fine with that.  What about you, sweetie?  Now that Jack’s shared his deep secret, what’s yours to share with us?  What do you want that you haven’t tried?  I’ll be happy to make your fantasy come true.

Kate: *mouth drops open* Um, well… *twirls a piece of her hair nervously*

Barry: *laughs* Oh, I know one of the things which excites her.  Here’s a hint…Rising Sun. 

Kate: Hey you!  Just wait until we get to your fantasies!  I know you were interested in that movie too.

La Crimson Femme: Let me guess, was it the breathplay.  *watches Kate’s body language* Hmm, how about the naked girls used as plates for the sushi.  Ah. So that’s the one.  Kate, you do know that while this is sexy, it is not the most hygienic right?  And that it’s not a real fetish practiced by the Japanese. 

Kate: *pouts* Oh.  So it’s just a movie thing?  It can’t be really done?

La Crimson Femme: I didn’t say that.  I’ve done it before.  It’s pretty hawt.  It can be done in the right conditions.  But it’s just this you want?  Nothing more?

Kate: *reddens and squirms in her seat*  Well, see, it has to do with scarves.

Barry: Scarves?  What the hell?  You do have tons of them.  Is this an I Dream of Jeannie ropeplay?  Because if so, you can call me Master.  And, if we are doing the food scene, I can just pour Captain Crunch all over you for Jack. 

La Crimson Femme: Barry, stop.  Your turn is next.  Kate, go ahead. *gestures at Kate to continue*

Kate: *looks down and whispers * I’d like the scarves used to tie me up and then be … double penetrated.

Jack: *adjusts his pants* I think that can be arranged.  You naked and serving Barry and me our dinner, without peanuts of course, due to your allergies.  Then we can tie you up with your scarves and blindfold you.  We’ll have fun fucking you in the ass and pussy.  You’ll be dressed in nothing but scarves and your pretty red painted toes.  Hmmmm.  In return, I want a blow job while watching the Superbowl Live. 

La Crimson Femme: Mm, definitely hawt.  I’d love to watch.  Maybe we should find another person to help double penetrate Kate instead of Barry.  I believe you are into watching, aren’t you Barry? 

Barry:  Ahh.  I do like being a voyeur.  This is ever since high school thanks to this older girl at my neighbor’s house.  She would change right in front of the window.  I know she knew I was watching. 

La Crimson Femme: Oh, kinks rooted in sweet boyhood experiences.  Nice!  So what gets you off now? 

Barry: I can’t say.  It’s too out there.

La Crimson Femme: Let’s start with some easy questions.  What have you always wished you could do that is non sexual?  Do you have any hobbies?

Barry: I collect stamps, but that’s not interesting.  In high school, I was on the Frisbee team.  What I really wished was to be able athletic enough to play pickup basketball… and win!

Kate: Aww, that’s pretty cute, Barry.  Jack can be your cheerleader when you play basketball.  He was a cheerleader.  I was kind of geeky.  I joined the robot team in high school.

La Crimson Femme: Robots are pretty cool.  Kate, what about you?  Anything you want to share?

Kate: Well, I do love roller coasters.  I feel a bit guilty about it though.  One summer, I had this roller coaster vacation planned.  I was going to hit all the major theme parks in my area.  My grandmother gave me an African Violet just before she died. But I went away with a friend for that week and forgot to have anyone water the plant. To this day, I still feel felt horrible about not taking care of the last piece of my grandmother.  Now I can’t see a plant without watering it.  *sniffs*

Jack: Aw, honey, you should have mentioned why you have this compulsion to water plants.  I wouldn’t have teased you about it.  No wonder you’ve been avoiding roller coasters.  Let’s make new memories with roller coasters and make sure our plants are taken care of while we are gone.  Barry, you’ll help, right?  And we both like geeky girls, don’t we?

Barry: *Pats Kate’s thigh* Definitely!  I’ll come over and water the plants.  And Babe, geeky is the new sexy.  I play Lord of the Universe online under the XXIPWNJUUXX moniker.

Jack: Huh, I didn’t know you played.  I do too!  My only interesting thing you guys probably don’t know is my twin sister Jacqueline and I used to try to confuse our family when we were little.  She’d always get a short haircut like mine and dress in my clothes.

Kate: Wow, she’s certainly changed.  She’s all woman now.

La Crimson Femme: Barry, I saw you start when Jack spoke of his sister dressing up like a guy.  Does this have something to do with your fantasy?

Barry: *sighs*  Yes.  My deepest fantasy is to dress up like a woman and work as a prostitute for a night.  I also want to have my tongue pierced.  Then I can really pleasure the ladies.

La Crimson Femme: Barry, you do know that if you dress up as a woman and you are trolling for a “john”, you’ll be pleasuring a man not a woman most likely, right?  Because women don’t pay for sex.  Men do.  I do like your fantasy and I’d love to help play it out.  After this interview we can step into my parlor.

Barry: *backs away*  Um, that was a fantasy, not something I really want.  Let’s talk about this.

Jack: Barry, if I had known you wanted to be my little whore this way, I would have done this to you earlier!  Mm, two sexy sluts sucking my cock during the Superbowl would be even better.  I’m definitely in agreement with the tongue piercing.  I can’t wait to feel that on my cock. 

Barry: *looks helplessly at Kate* 

Kate: I’ve always wanted to try a strap-on.  Barry, if you are dressing up as a woman, I can definitely take you in the ass.  *rubs hands gleefully*

Barry: Guys, let’s not get too carried away.

Jack: Kate, did you hear Barry say “cinnamon”?  I didn’t.  We know that’s his favourite flavor and his safeword.  Kate, Barry’s ass is all yours to pop your first anal cherry experience.  I just want that lovely mouth to fuck.

La Crimson Femme: *waves left hand rapidly by her face*  I can’t wait to watch this.  I do know someone who does piercing.  Shall I call her over?

*Barry scrambles out of his chair and heads for the door.  Kate and Jack jump him.*

La Crimson Femme: Well, it looks like our interview is at an end.  Thank you to my three guests for coming and sharing their fetishes.

Comments

Popular Posts