Review: Blood Trade


Blood Trade
Blood Trade by Faith Hunter

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


YUCK! I don't like bugs. Vampires turning into a buglike creature just creeps me out. Ms. Hunter does a great job in this story and I'm not sure why I waited so long to read this one. This is 3.5 star for me. I'm still a big fan of Ms. Hunter.

Jane is becoming more and more entrenched with the Vampires. She seems to be gaining too much notoriety. The vampire politics seem to become more and more complicated and she can't get away from it.

What is frustrating is it seems Jane's love life is still unresolved and stalled. Hopefully in the next book, Jane will finally pick a mate and get laid.

I'm still fond of Bruiser and Leo. I'd love to take the two of them on. It is understandable that Jane can't get over the betrayal and violation she feels. Still, it seems to be taking forever for her to get over it.

This story moves at a good pace and makes me want to read the next one immediate. Recommended for urban fantasy lovers who enjoy a long drawn out sexual tension.


View all my reviews
     

   

      Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock, #6)
   

 

 
 
    

Comments

Popular Posts