May 2015 Recommendations

Ageplay
Chosen To Be His Little Angeline by Zoe Blake Chosen To Be His Little Angeline by Zoe Blake is deliciously naughty in the ageplay. It's a bit tame but amusing with the Victorian mix. For those who like ageplay with a Daddy and his little girl, Ms. Blake is always a sure bet.

Femdom F/m
Glass Houses by Helena Maeve Glass Houses by Helena Maeve is an unexpected gem for me. Ms. Maeve is a new to me author who is light on the BDSM yet still keeps the femdom part intact. So many times femdom turns to switch or maledom. This one does not. I can't wait to read a follow up book to this one. My review

Virtual Reality Mistress by Jim   Lyon Virtual Reality Mistress by Jim Lyon is super sexy hawt. I loved this concept and the final session is spank bank worthy. There is a little bit of everything. My review

Femdom Sissification

2027 - A Near-Future Fantasy  A strap-on, femdom and feminization fantasy from the future! (2027  Near-future feminization Book 1) by Samantha Sheridan 2027 - A Near-Future Fantasy: A strap-on, femdom and feminization fantasy from the future! by Samantha Sheridan is a new to me author. I was a bit hesitant receiving this book for review. It was spanktaculous! Mmmm My review

Maledom
Living Doll (Living Doll Robotics, Book 1) by M.J. Handy Living Doll by M.J. Handy is a new to me author. I found this book quite good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is surprising and I wish there was a second one. My review

Ménage MMF

Diary of a Library Nerd  An erotic diary of one woman's metamorphosis by Kyoko Church Diary of a Library Nerd: An erotic diary of one woman's metamorphosis by Kyoko Church is a hard one to describe. Suffice to say, the switch, cuckolding, femdom and maledom worked. It's a very different style of writing and I enjoyed it. The pictures are fabulous My review

Technie Maledom

Get Off Easy by Sara Brookes Get Off Easy by Sara Brookes is another good one in this series. I am a gadget lover. I may want them all to be hidden so they are not in my face, but I do love them. Ms. Brookes writes erotica with just the right mix. This is a series for those who love motorcycles, BDSM and techie toys.
My review

Comments

Popular Posts