Review: On the Clock

On the Clock (Market Garden, #8)

@GallagherWitt  @AleksandrVoinov #bookreview BUY IT NOW MUST READ


On the Clock by L.A. Witt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a BITCH BUY ME NOW BOOK 
Wow, I devoured this book in a frenzy like a hamster on crack.  I shed a tear like a drama queen.  This is how I felt about the erotic sex in the book.



L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov, I only have one thing to say to you.



There were so many supernova hawt erotic scenes in here that I can only respond in this way...


Now for the serious review.  Rolex high roller who turned us on by paying Tristan and Jared to perform for him is back in London from the States.  He is in Market Garden, looking for Jason - who was referred to him by the erotic duo.  Rolex turns out to be the sweetest guy, Blake Raleigh.  He's a self-made man who willingly drops money to have Jason at his command.  Or is he at Jason's command?

The sex in this is amazing.  I'm turned on and want to be there watching in person.  The dialog in this story is phenomenal.  The body language is off the charts.  My panties are sopping wet after reading scene after scene of negotiated sex.  The threesomes were amazing.  Can I just say, Jason in the middle fucking whilst and fucking himself is one of my all time favourite scenes.  The dynamic duo authors paint a vivid picture leaving no doubt in my mind that they know how to make a person melt on the spot.  Enough about the sex!  I don't want to spoil it so y'all are going to have to read it.

The character development in this story is so good.  I'm sucked in and I fully invested in the Blake/Jason relationship.  I want it to work out so badly.  *sniff sniff*  The two characters are comfortable in their skins which is what makes this book so good.  They are likeable people who are honest about their desires.  Their kinks are fun and so bloody delicious to watch.  When they become more than john and rentboy, spending time as friends, it's where my heart is pulled in and I really pray for a happily ever after for them.  This finale is breathtaking.  My heart is beating just as rapidly as Blake's as he rushes to Jason.  I'm biting my nails wondering how the confession will go.  I gasp in pain at a scene.  I had to read it several times and when it finally sinks in, I scream... "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"  *shakes fist in the air and weeps quietly into my blanket, curled up on my sofa* 

The ending is beautifully done and it leaves a nice opening for another book.  *glares are the authors... there is another book with these two, right?*  Ms. Witt and Mr. Voinov do a spectacular job in this long awaited book in this series.  I thought the series finished at seven.  Happily the perfect eight shows up to take my breath away.  Highly recommended to m/m readers who love sexy men burning up the sheets.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts