Review: The Billionaire Submissive

The Billionaire Submissivegood plot and great BDSM representation #bookreview @joelysue #

The Billionaire Submissive by Joely Sue Burkhart

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I should be ashamed. I am not sure why Ms. Burkhart is still so kind go me. I just realized i read this book in 2014 and I not only didn't rate it, I didn't review it. I am a bad bad girl.

I am a huge fan of Ms. Burkhart. When I saw this title and her offer for me to read it, I must say, I hesitated. Because, I am not a fan of super rich men getting their way... blah blah blah. I mean at this point in my life, reading this type even if it is something many readers want to read, I just don't. I must also confess. whispers -* I never read the book blurbs for Ms. Burkhart*. I realize she must spend time getting just the blurb right to entice a potential reader. For me, I am not a potential reader. I am a guaranteed reader. I like going into her books cold. I do not want to know what the book is about, I just trust her to take me along for a good ride. It is like going to those restaurants where you don't order from the menu. You go to the chef's table and the chef picks out the dishes for you. Ms. Burkhart is of the same high class caliber.

I loved this book. I loved the characters. Donovan and Lilly are unexpected and I truly enjoyed how they interacted. I like Lilly as a dominant. Since I didn't read the blurb, I had no clue she was going to be the dominant bring Donovan to heel. She does it so well. The D/s in this story just makes my body hum in excitement. For those who are looking for developed characters, good plot and great BDSM representation, this book is for you.

Comments

Popular Posts