Review: Before She Wakes: Forbidden Fairy Tales

Before She Wakes: Forbidden Fairy Tales Before She Wakes: Forbidden Fairy Tales by Sharon Lynn Fisher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

New to me author, Ms. Fisher lures me down the dark path of her fairy tales. This collection is dark, erotic and evoke sexual desires. Each of these stories are well written with a tight narrative from beginning to end. This is the type of fairy tale reinterpretations I enjoy. There is just enough framework in each story to bring to light which beloved fairy tale Ms. Fisher is freshening up. Her addition of dark seduction and naughty kinky sex is what keeps my attention riveted.

This book needs to be experienced. Ms. Fisher transports the reader into a fantasy world where magic and sex blend into an intoxicating elixir. My favourite one is The Kelpie's Prize as I love the water stories plus ones with dangerous fae. This one is an interesting twist with a little bit of steampunk that has me swooning with delight. I thoroughly enjoyed every story in this book and recommended it to fairy tale lovers who enjoy a dark erotic twist.

*provided by NetGalley

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts