Review: Dragon Candy: Bondage Plaything No. 3


Dragon Candy: Bondage Plaything No. 3
Dragon Candy: Bondage Plaything No. 3 by Talia Skye

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The Romance Review

Old Toyotama-hiko had a farm, ai-ya ai-ya oohh. On that farm he had some sheep, ai-ya ai-ya mmm! With a baa-baa here, an anal poke there. Yes, this third installment of DRAGON CANDY is filled with depravity. We are talking body modification and animal play.

Candy is turned into a sheep, a cow and then a puppy. I LOVE animal play. The humiliations heaped on Candy blew my mind. I'm clenching as I read about her anal violations. I'm grabbing my breasts as I read about her forced milking. Through it all, I'm still turned on – metaphorically rolling in the filthy sex.

Candy has been stolen from Warlord Hachiman by Toyotama-hiko. She's seen something she shouldn't see so she's forced into mute slavery. As an animal, she won't be able to warn Hachiman. This new sexual journey is more intense and sadistic than the first two books in this series. I loved it! I really wished there was a session as a pony. I do love pony play.

Why is this only a 3 star? Despite the awe-inspiring BDSM torments, the storyline and writing couldn't balance it out. I give the storyline rating 2 stars this time. I recommend the author cut out characters and tangents to the stories which do not enhance the main plot – war against Earth. Lady Uzume's little Xiao was a nice little diversion but unneeded. The spinning point of view among the characters, even to the minor ones was disorienting. If this were a movie, I'd be experiencing motion sickness. Introducing new characters at the end with little preparation brought me to a false climax. It was abrupt for the abstract Goddess of the world to appear and wield supreme power causing fear in Hachiman. The ending felt rushed and when all the intrigue is revealed to Candy, I'm befuddled. My first thought was, "That's it? How is this going to help subjugate Earth and demoralize Earthling?"

This book is best enjoyed for its creative BDSM fantasies. For sadistic body modification, intense humiliation and edgeplay lovers, this is for you.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts