BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Two Episode Eleven ~ J.A. Rock

Wacky WednesdayWacky Wednesday by J.A. Rock is today's excerpt.  Ready for another hawt read from Sirly Eric?  Mmm, m/m is so good.  After listening to the excerpt, read on to the character interview!



La Crimson Femme: Hiya Jayk, thanks for showing up to the interview.  How did you and Amon meet?

Jayk: Hey! Um, yeah, Amon and I met when he was being a weirdo. I was working in this sandwich shop and he would come in and stare at my ass. Which, seriously, I don't even think he realized he was doing, He's a gentleman, but, like, the kind of gentleman who will tie you up and flog the shit out of you if you give him half the chance. And don't believe him if he tells you I used to "accidentally" drop stuff by his table so I'd have an excuse to bend over in front of him. Okay, I totally did. But it worked, didn't it? He finally asked me to dinner. At one of those nice places where you're not supposed to use your napkin to blow your nose.

La Crimson Femme: Can you tell me a bit more about the tattoos on your body?  There must be a story to each one of them. 

Jayk: I don't actually have tattoos.

La Crimson Femme: Wait, what?  You have no tattoos?  What is that I see?

Jayk: I know, right?

La Crimson Femme: What is that I see on your body?  *right pointer finger does a little circle in the air*

Jayk: *Stands and does a little twirl* What you see here, I just drew on with a pen to practice. I like designing tattoos. I think they look totally hot on other people. But I don't personally want them. Maybe someday I'll do a giant Tweety Bird on my stomach. Jk! 

I have a tattoo gun now, which is cool. And my friend Beth, her girlfriend lets me give her tattoos. I haven't fucked anything up too badly yet.

La Crimson Femme: Tell us a little about your domestic discipline relationship with Amon.

Jayk: Um...*blushes* Do I have to talk about it? It's weird. I like being spanked, but not if it's for real. But being spanked for real is maybe the only thing in my life that's ever gotten me to calm down and actually think about what I'm doing and why. So yeah, ok, I do something stupid that I totally know not to do, and Amon spanks me. And it's not the hot kind! And then it's done, and I feel really, really calm. Like, the actual spanking part is only maybe 10% of it. The rest is how I feel knowing someone's got my back, you know? And if you're thinking Amon sounds like a bastard, I'm not answering anymore questions. Because this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me. I want it. And I hate it. But I love it. Makes perfect sense.

La Crimson Femme: I understand what you are saying.  He cares for you so he takes you to task when you need it.  Speaking of being taken to task, what is this I hear about Chatham-Kent?  You and your buddy Connor did what?  You can tell me.  We won't let it get back to Amon.  *winks*

Jayk: Uh-uh. My lips are sealed. What happens in Chatham-Kent stays in Chatham-Kent. 

La Crimson Femme: *Grumbles.*  I guess I need to talk to Amon into an interrogation scene.  That will be for next time.  So tell me, the day you swapped body with Amon, what was the most surprising thing you learned about him? 

Jayk: Are you trying to get me to say something about his dick? Because yeah, it's huge, and it took some getting used to, and I'm amazed he doesn't have to buy, like, special underwear. Like those bras with underwires? An underwire dick pouch. And yes, it's really fun to be uncut. But none of that surprised me. Um... This is gonna sound corny, but I guess I didn't realize he loved me SO much, you know? We'd been together a couple of years, but we weren't being very nice to each other at the time. And I thought maybe that was because...whatever. Like maybe he found me really frustrating or annoying. I can be a handful, my mom always says :) Then the swap happened, and it was like, okay, Amon's human. He actually gets scared, and he doesn't always know how to say what he wants to say. And he fucking loves me. Like, to a crazy point.

La Crimson Femme: Wow.  Now I can't get the image of an underwire jock strap out of my mind.  Thanks for the picture.  Sounds like you and Amon are good for each other.  Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular Posts