BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Two Episode Nineteen ~ Normandie Alleman


SubterfudgeSubterfudge by Normandie_Alleman is the excerpt narrated by J.A. Rock.
After you listen to the excerpt, Ashley dropped by for a character interview.  Enjoy!



La Crimson Femme: Welcome, Ashley!  What did you bring today?  Did you bake this yourself?  *Raises one eyebrow*



Ashley: I brought some cookies. From the bakery. *Laughs*

La Crimson Femme: Are you continuing with your cooking lessons?

Ashley: Not really. My neighbor Lance is giving me some tips on making some basic things, but mostly I’ve decided to stick to things I’m good at. And that’s not cooking!

La Crimson Femme: Well, at least you aren't trying to force yourself into something you are not.  What is your favourite thing to do with Roger?

Ashley: Bondage. I love when he ties me down and has his way with me. Oh wait, did you mean sexually? Because we love to go to the theater as well…

La Crimson Femme: *snicker*
I did mean sexually.  As for the theater, is it one of those Banana Boat shows they have in the Red Light District of Amsterdam? *bats eyes innocently*  What is something kinky you haven't tried yet with Roger but would like to try?

Ashley: HAH!  It's a normal movie theater.  Anyway, back to the question.  It makes me a little nervous, but possibly figging. I fantasize about Roger tying me to the kitchen table and preparing the ginger while I lie there, the anticipation building. I want to do it, but I’m kinda scared too.

La Crimson Femme: Mmm, figging.  Did you know I love to fig a naughty bottom?  I'm going to have to have a little chat with Roger after our interview.  *Evil Grin*
  What is something you learned about Roger that surprised you?

Ashley: How forgiving he is. He can be dominant, but deep down he’s a sweetheart.

La Crimson Femme: Aww, the best times Doms tend to be sweethearts deep down.  Some of them, we do have to dig deeper than others.  *chortles* Describe your perfect weekend with Roger.

Ashley: *Snorts* Good one.  For a perfect weekend, I love to go along with Roger when he goes to business conventions. While he’s at work I go shopping or get a massage. Then we have a nice dinner and come back to the room, pull out some toys, and have hot hotel sex. There’s nothing quite like hotel sex. *grins*

La Crimson Femme: Mmm hmm.  Hotel sex is hawt!  Thank you for dropping by.  *Snatches a cookie and starts munching away*

Read Chapter One of Subterfudge for FREE!

The rest of the delicious book can be purchased at our usual fine publishing stores.


Comments

Popular Posts