BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Three Episode Six ~ C.P. Mandara


Today we welcome are treated to an interview with C. P. Mandara's leading man, Mark Matthews.  Before we interview Mark, let's listen to the excerpt from Sirly Eric.

 

Interview with Mark Matthews

The door opens and quietly clicks shut behind his hand. The women can’t see him. Yet. They’ve been tied together in a beautiful spider web of knots, just as he had requested and confined in the heart of Albrecht’s dungeon. Jenny’s body is naked, of course, except for her tail plug and nipple clamps. Book Addict remains clothed in just her bra and panties, for the moment. Stepping around to admire their glorious female forms, he is somewhat amused as their heads snap towards his face and shoot him venomous looks.

Mark: Good evening, ladies. *Turning his head towards his newest volunteer victim, he runs his thumb pad slowly across his bottom lip.*
Did you enjoy the welcome drink, girls? There is little chance that either of them can answer in an intelligible fashion, having both been fitted with a bridle and bit, but the question was rhetorical, in any case.

*BookAddict & Jenny both shake their heads and thin slivers of drool drip from their open mouths. A beautiful sight indeed.*


Mark: Well, at least you had champagne, BA. Poor Jenny, here, has drunk nothing but water since she arrived at the stables. Apologies for the additives, but they made you both a bit more ‘pliable’ for the rope experts. We tend to sneak them in the drinks because women have this thing about hypodermics and fainting…

*Mark pauses for a second and drinks in the succulent sight of the two nubile women, ready and waiting for whatever whim might take him.

You do look delightful tied together like that, facing either other with your mouths only the slightest breath of a kiss away from one another. I like the way he’s tied your hands behind each other’s back, too. They look quite helpless resting above those beautiful backsides. My evening has just improved considerably, but I digress. You’re here for an interview, I believe, BA? Well, ask away…

*He stares wickedly at her bridled mouth and winks.

BookAddict:*Mumbles garbled nonsense through her bit and tries to shake her head in annoyance, but the ropes encircle her whole body tightly, including her neck, and she can do little more than look at him pouting. The silence goes on for more than a minute and seems interminable.*

Mark: Fine. I’ll be charitable. *Approaching BookAddict from behind, he unfastens her bridle and whilst he doesn’t remove it entirely, he lets the bit slip from her teeth so that she may speak something other than nonsense. *

BookAddict:*Licks her lips and clears her dry throat, swallowing several times before her throat has enough lubrication to speak. *Please untie me, Sir.

Mark: What, and spoil all my fun, not likely! Ask your questions young lady or you’ll be forced to undergo a forfeit of my choosing, and in case you haven’t heard, I like playing games. I think you’d look very cute with a nice, long, horse-hair tail in your ass, don’t you? Jenny seems to love it.

Jenny:*Shakes her head vehemently and looks murderous, her tail swishing from side to side as it hangs over the ropes holding up her ass and falls towards the floor. *

BookAddict:*Swallows in a rather strangled fashion*

How did you become interested in BDSM, Sir?

*Feeling her breasts rub against Jenny’s, she can’t help but squirm in her bindings. *

Mark: Let’s just say that I learned from the bottom up. By the way, if you’re asking personal questions, you automatically acquire a forfeit. *Laughs at her immediately stricken face. *
Hmm, what shall we start with? I think that you’d look adorable with those breasts of yours bared and we could adorn them with some pretty nipple clamps, to match Jenny’s.

*He deftly unfastens the back closure of her bra single-handedly. Taking a penknife from his pocket, he cuts the straps in two places to enable him to remove the black lacy fabric from between the ropes. Sliding it out gently, he lets his thumb caress the tip of BA’s already neatly pointed nub. *
Aroused so soon?

*He raises his eyebrows. *

That’s very amenable of you. It will make these beauties pinch a little bit more, but it can’t be helped.

*Pulls a pair of gold filigree nipple clamps complete with tiny, tinkling bells from his pocket and attaches the first, listening carefully. *

BookAddict:*Gasps softly as the clamp settles neatly over her pointed tip and begins to bite. *

Mark: Hmm, not good enough.
*Tightens the clamp until he can hear her moan in torment before repeating the action on the other nipple. * Perfect.

*Filling his hand full of BA’s plump breast he gently palpates it in his hand and watches her squirm with excitement. *

You’ll be going home with no bra, BookAddict. I’d remember that before you ask another personal. *He smiles wickedly. *

BookAddict:*Purses lips together, thinking of something impersonal to ask. The sound of tinkling bells distracts her somewhat and it takes a few moments before she can pose her next question. *

Sir, you have an office full of submissives, how exactly does this work? Are they productive at all or are they just eye candy to fuck when you want?

Mark: Are you looking for a job, BA? *His blue eyes bore into hers and linger there for several seconds more than is comfortable.

BookAddict:*Looks down and shakes her head. *

Mark: *Laughs*  They are not just there for decoration, my dear. They speak several languages, are all fully qualified in whatever field I require them in and, of course, they have completed several years of submissive training to boot. I am a hard task master. Next question.

BookAddict:What’s between you and Jenny’s father?

Mark:  *Grins widely from ear to ear *

BookAddict:* Eyes widen* Wait!  I didn’t mean to ask another personal question!

Jenny:*Turns to look at Mark confused. **

Mark: We’re old business associates. So, that makes two forfeits. Let’s get rid of the panties, shall we, and see if you’re wet?

*Flicks the penknife out again, and the black lace of her panties melts easily under his shiny blade. Two swift slices and the thin wisps of lace are little more than ribbons underneath her. He watches BookAddict as her throat moves convulsively. *


Nervous, sweetheart? Don’t be. Jenny loves this kind of thing, don’t you pet? I suspect she’s all gooey and wet as well, having watched the delightful unveiling of your body. Isn’t that right, sweetness?

*Thrusting two fingers into the core of Jenny’s body, he is unsurprised to find her not only wet, but dripping with arousal. Her legs are already sticky with the evidence of her need. *

Let’s see if BookAddict wants to play with you as much as you want to play with her, shall we?

*Using a little more finesse with his visitor, he gently cups BA’s sex in his open palm and lets the heat of his hand sink into her flesh. He doesn’t have to wait long before a tell-tale wriggle leaves her body. Letting his index finger trace a delicate line over the lips of her labia, he lingers playfully, before palpating her clit lightly. When BookAddict practically jumps up in shock, he needs no more evidence of arousal and sinks his middle finger into yet another wonderfully wet hole. *

Ladies, you’re spoiling me. I have two hot, wet, willing females awaiting my every whim. OK, before I get carried away, next question.

BookAddict:* Gasps and wriggles madly against Jenny’s body whilst riding Mark’s finger. Grits her teeth, gurgles and starts again. *

Do you see yourself settling down with one slave? Or will you always keep a harem of sex slaves?

Mark: Hmm. Is it me or are you enjoying your forfeits? I may have to start making them less pleasurable if this continues, BA.

*He sends a pointed look in her direction. *


But, in answer to your question – no, I do not see myself settling down with one slave. Why on earth would I want to do that, when I have a whole team of ladies that are exceedingly eager to serve me at every opportunity? It would be madness. Variety is the spice of life, I hear. Now, what shall I make you do for forfeit number three? Would you like to kiss Jenny, BA? It will be more of a forfeit for Jenny than yourself, I imagine, as Jenny is still unsure whether or not she likes women, but that doesn’t matter much to me. If I tell her she is to indulge in lesbian sex, she will obey. Isn’t that right, dear?

Jenny:*Shakes her head*

Mark: *Clamps both hands over each side of her head and nods it for her. *
 She’s still in denial, but its early days yet. I think you protesteth too much, young lady. Let’s see if you like getting up close and personal with our newcomer.

* Unfastening Jenny’s bridle, he gives a nod in BA’s direction, indicating that she should start the proceedings. *


BookAddict:* Leans over the fraction of an inch needed to touch Jenny’s lips and waits. *

Jenny:* Whimpers softly as her lips await the tempting promise of a soft kiss. *


BookAddict:*Whispers* “Will you let me kiss you, Jenny?

Mark: *Nodding at BookAddict’s soft query*

She had better or there’ll be trouble.

*Eyes glowering, he plucks a single riding crop from among several on the dungeon’s wall and approaches them with loud footfalls. *

Jenny:*Twists her head to the side and captures BA’s lips in hers. Sighing with pleasure, Jenny let’s her tongue wander cautiously into BA’s beautifully hot mouth, moaning softly as she does so. *

BookAddict:* Groans into Jenny’s mouth, tongue lashing against Jenny’s. *

Mark: * Watches greedily and smiles.  Clears his throat loudly, he waits for them to pay attention. Sighs and pulls their faces away forcibly. *

The interrogation may continue, Bookaddict.

* He gives her a dark look, yet with a sparkle in his eyes*

BookAddict:* Sucks in air a bit* 
Do you expect your slaves to be monogamous with you, while you are poly?

Mark: I expect my slaves to do everything I tell them. If I want them monogamous, I’ll let them know. If I want them to have fun with my next door neighbour - for my entertainment, of course - then they can do that, too. I’m generally not a jealous man.

* Glares at Jenny*

BookAddict:So, would it be okay for the female slaves to find comfort with each other?

Mark: * Delivers a hard stare in BookAddict's direction**   
How about you answer that question for me? If you get it correct, I’ll allow you a privilege and if you get it wrong, I’ve got some lubricant here, with your name on it. 

* Eyes the butt-plug tail that is sitting on a red leather Chesterfield chair near the old oak doors of the dungeon’s entrance.*

BookAddict:* *Shudders and swallows thickly.* * 
I’m guessing that would be not unless you tell them to?

Mark: Bingo. Congratulations, you’ve earned a privilege. What can I do for you, Miss Addict of Books?

BookAddict:* purses her lips and looks up to the right*
Could Jenny and I have a little light relief in the form of an orgasm, pretty please?

Jenny:* Perks up *

Mark: * Frowns. * 
You appear to have a generous soul, BA. I was going to keep my little pet hungry for tonight’s proceedings, but as you asked so nicely, it would rude to deny you your request. There are other ways I can torment Jenny before tonight’s proceedings. Hmm.  

* Rifles through the contents of the dungeon’s wardrobe. Pulls out a long, fat, cylindrical tube. It’s about the thickness of a coke can and with a flick of a switch at the side, the hum of vibration can be heard. Walking back towards the girls, he threads the thick tube between the ropes that hold them, just below the line of their stomachs. *

Have fun girls, but don’t let it drop.

Jenny:* Immediately strains her groin upward, rubbing against the tube. Her wrists and body strain at the ropes as she tries to lever herself forward. She gurgles through her gag and looks at BookAddict pleadingly. *

BookAddict:* Strains her body forward, pressing the tube tightly enough between their bodies to get the job done. *

Jenny:* Also strains her body forward and the first of the gentle vibrations can be felt just beneath her stomach. *


It needs to be lower.* she whispers and looks at Jenny *

Mark: * Watches with amusement as the two girls squirm and wiggle against the vibrator*

Jenny:* screams, spasms and writhes *

Mark:  Oh dear. Bad timing, BookAddict. * pat on her head*

BookAddict:* Gives him a look of pure loathing, body shaking *

Mark: Next.

BookAddict:* Yells and grits her teeth *  Do you loan out your slaves for others to use and abuse as they see fit?

Mark: Of course, although I do thorough background checks on all of my clients to make sure my submissives remain safe in the hands of others. Having a sex slave at your beck and call for the day does wonders in helping broker business deals, but I always put the safety of my girls first. I am nothing if not careful in all of my business proceedings.

BookAddict:* juts out lower lip*

Mark: Don’t sulk, BookAddict. Be a good girl and carry on with those questions and I may take pity upon your poor soul later.

BookAddict:* Huffs*  What is your favourite way to punish your slave?

Mark: Oh, that’s an easy one. I find out their worst nightmares, re-enact them – and, here’s the kicker – I make them enjoy them. My slaves enjoy every humiliation I heap upon them to the point where I will have them begging for more. I own them all, body, mind and soul and I work hard to maintain absolute control over each and every one of them. I know their innermost desires, I know exactly what makes them tick and I know just how to make sure that their bodies remain permanently revved up and hungry for each little touch I may bestow upon them. Next.

BookAddict:What is your favourite way to reward them?

Mark: I have many ways of rewarding obedience and it depends on the slave in question. There’s one who nearly orgasms every time she goes shoe shopping, so that’s easy. Another, I might take out for a romantic dinner – where she’s the main meal. He winks. The most prized reward, apart from the obvious orgasm, of course, is simply spending time with me. I’m a busy man.

Jenny take that smug smile off your face. Your body is going to be edged into oblivion before today’s proceedings have ended and believe me when I say that BA’s current discomfort is going to be nothing compared to the agonies that will soon be inflicted upon you.

Jenny:* Stops smiling and looks at the floor dejectedly*

Mark: BookAddict?

BookAddict:Yes Sir?

Mark: * A raised eyebrow. *
Any more questions?

BookAddict:Oh, yes Sir. * Shakes head quickly and focuses back on Mark.*   

After a stressful day, how do you unwind?

Mark: In my line of work, every day is stressful but the best way for me to unwind is inside one or more of my submissives. * winks. *

BookAddict:Hmm, not a bad answer, if a little abrupt. *Looks at Mark’s body from top to bottom and focuses on his groin.*

If you have a slave who has a completely hard limit that causes them trauma, what do you?

Mark: Limits, limits, limits. Pony-girls don’t have limits. They are kept permanently gagged and their sole purpose in life is to do everything their Master or Mistress tells them, whether they like the idea or not. If we’re talking about one of my office submissives, it depends. If I’ve caused harm such as bleeding welts from a cane, perhaps, then I’d stop immediately and attend to my submissive. I am not a sadist per se and I don’t believe in causing physical trauma. Emotional trauma is somewhat different and I excel in that. I’ll make them want whatever I want, with a little careful persuasion. Care for me to demonstrate?

BookAddict:*Looks at Mark wide eyed and shakes head slowly. *

Mark: Come now. I have your tail, I have a pot of glistening wet lubricant with your name on it and there’s a wagon outside that needs a team of two to pull it. What do you say?

Comments

Popular Posts