Review: Locked Box

Locked Box @Eve_Dangerfield gamer girl tames her cop and takes him too  #erotic #bookreview #spankings #meninuniform
Locked Box by Eve Dangerfield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Why have been currently reading this book for almost 9 months? I have no idea why it took me so long. I am currently in a Ms. Dangerfield reading kick. This short and sweet book is jam packed with emotion, erotic fun and a complicated male.

I figured I'd read a few pages and then conk out for the night. Not so. I ended up reading until I couldn't keep my eyes open and saw that it was close to 2 AM in the morning. Bad author! Seducing readers to miss out on their much needed beauty sleep. All kidding aside, this story caught me off guard with its charm and sweetness. It isn't a complicated story. Just a male lead who lets things get over complicated in their head. Their hang-ups of age difference caused unneeded angst.

What I like about Ms. Dangerfield's story is the character chemistry. Max is a cop. Yes, cops in uniform are a bit of a weakness for me. Max is trying to be the perfect cop with his perfect family and white picket fence. This doesn't work because he didn't pick the right woman. When he finally meets up with the woman he really wanted, things start to fall into place. But it can't be easy. No, Max has to totally make an ass of himself before he can get his head on straight. I felt badly for Julia. She's a smart girl who crushed on a guy who broke her heart. Her quirky style and her gaming design talent pulled me in. I love gamer girls and this story just contained all the elements I enjoyed. This sweet erotic romance is recommended to hopeless romantics who pine for a love at first sight story.

*I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review

Comments

Popular Posts