Review: Krampus to the Rescue

Krampus to the Rescue Krampus to the Rescue by Crymsyn Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this series. Ms. Hart creates the kinky Krampus I enjoy reading about. In the latest edition, it is an erotic delight which I can fully revel in. Krampus may be on the "dark side" but he has more fun and he's honest about his sexual deviancy. I can respect this as well as his desires for human meat. I find it actually amusing how he captures naughty children and eats them. When Krampus is trying to get it on with a sexual interlude he's been planning for a bit, Jack Frost interrupts with an urgent request.

It appears Santa is missing and so is Ms. Claus. These two goody two shoes are judgmental hypocrites and I say let them figure out their own way out of their mess. Krampus is not that kind of guy who turns a blind eye. Krampus helps out, even when Santa is his arch nemesis who ridicules him. This is where the story is a bit weak. Ms. Hart keeps bringing in new "gods" or incantations. Bringing in characters from the thin air with no past history except a few lines of explanations makes this story a little light in content. So why did I still rate this a 4 star? Because I can be bribed by sex, especially naughty deviant sex. And there are a few scene in here that are hawt spank bank material. I particularly like Santa's fantasies. I much prefer how it ends with Krampus in control. Just thinking about how Krampus is a natural Dom makes me horny. This holiday theme tale is recommended to kinky readers who prefer naught to nice.

* Provided by Manic Readers  

Comments

Popular Posts