30 Days of Kink Day 1: Dom, sub, switch?

Day 1: Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.

I am a greedy play pig according to the book How to be Kinky: A Beginner's Guide to BDSM by Morpheous

How to be Kinky: A Beginner's Guide to BDSM
I am a switch.  As a switch, my leaning is still towards being submissive.  For me, I'm more interested in the BD and D/s parts of BDSM.  Turns out, impact play doesn't do as much for me if I'm on the receiving end. I like to give it, but not take it.


I do love bondage.  I like to be held down.  While rope work is beautiful, it takes a bit too much patience which I do not possess.  I prefer the good old fashion wrestling and holding down of bondage.  The discipline part is what really turns me on.


I'm one of those people who like domestic discipline.  I enjoy giving my husband the head of household power.  This ties very closely to my expectations of D/s.  I want to have rules and protocols to follow.  I want rituals and ones that I will be held accountable for if I don't follow them.  Since I'm a service oriented person, this works very well.  The down side is that sometimes, what I find as service and would like to be "rewarded" with my service, it doesn't work out so well.  Some of the things I do are all what a clean service does.

If my husband who I'd like to have as my Dom was more into the BDSM lifestyle, perhaps this would work.  Since he isn't, there is no real exchange.  There is no power exchange.  There is no BDSM play.  Instead, it's just me completing chores.  If I do it or if I don't, there is no difference other than a messy house.  This causes me to become disgruntled and sad.  This translates to me not feeling sexy or submissive.  Which in turn throws me into a downward spiral.  Basically I'm a submissive without a Dom.

Comments

Popular Posts