30 Days of Kink Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

Playing freeze tag as early as when I was 5 years old hinted at my kink for pursuit and capture.  I loved boys against girls freeze tag.  My favourite memory is when Chad, the six year old crush, cornered me against the wall.  We were outside during recess.  The wall was supposed to be a safe zone.  I made it to the wall only to turn around and find myself caged in his arms.  We were close to the same height at the time.  I remember his very blue eyes staring into my brown eyes.  He smiled and said something about finally catching me.  I tried to duck out from the side, but his arms blocked me.

He leaned in and I remember thinking, "is he going to lick my face?"  He just smiled some more.  I don't remember all that happened after this, but I do remember a fluttery feeling in my body as well as a melting in my knees.  I wanted to kiss him.  I wasn't exactly sure about the whole kissing concept, but it seemed the thing to do.  He was my first real crush.  I was heart broken when he moved over the summer.  Before the school year ended, he wrote me a little letter which I wish I still had.  Turns out, he had a crush on me too.  I always wonder about him.

My Domme personality dominated through most of grade school.  Each year, I had a crush on a guy.  In second grade, poor Andy.  I chased the guy all over the playground.  I was still pretty fast compared to others.  He was so horrified he kept screaming for me to leave him alone.  I remember following him up the ladder on the slides.  At the top, I thought he was so cute with his red face yelling, "Leave me alone!  Why are you always chasing after me?   I don't even like you!".  I was confused.  I chased Chad and he liked me.  Chad chased me back.  Why didn't Andy chase me back?  O_o

In third grade, I continued my Domme streak by following and stalking after Brian.  Brian was more aggressive back.  He didn't take any shit.  He was one of the "tough" boys since I met him in first grade.  He was also extremely popular.  As in, every girl had the hots for him.  I recently found him again.  He's not as cute as he was as a kid.  He's now a sexy handsome.  Looks like he's still single.  My clearest memory of him is when he decided to "play" payback and had another guy hold me as he pushed a finger up my ass.  Yup.  I don't know if he really meant to do that.  But I was pretty stunned.  I didn't cry.  I was more shocked and didn't say a word.  I left him alone after that incident.  After several decades, I still remember.  What does that say about the experience?

Comments

Popular Posts