30 Days of Kink Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience?

What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.

Hmm, I guess when I was in my early teens, I let a couple of guys tie me up and they would tickle torture me.  It all seems so tame now.  I consider my very first kinky experience (not the non con first time I had sex) was while I was in my second year at Uni.  A male friend of mine and I would play around with rope.  He liked to tie me up to a chair or anywhere and then basically molest me.  He didn't use any fancy styles.  He basically did whatever he could to keep me from slipping loose.

It did disturb the girls next door who would hear me yelling at times.  They would come over and yell at him while trying to untie me.  He was a bit sadistic in the sense he'd leave me tied up for too long and refused to untie me.  We never did it naked.  He never saw me naked and I never saw him naked.  We essentially spent one year with continuous kinky foreplay.  Always aroused but never an orgasm in sight, it was kind of thrilling. 

Comments

Popular Posts