Violet Wand Part I

There are three different techniques when using the Violet Wand. The three I learned in class are:


1. Direct Technique
2. Indirect Technique
3. Reverse Technique

I'm going to cover the Direct Technique today.

This is the technique most people think of when they think of violet wands. It's the most common. Why? Because you apply the violet wand current to your bottom partner DIRECT from the violet wand.

To use the direct method, simply do the following:

1. Insert chosen electrode into violet wand. Remember each electrode has different properties and can cause widely differing sensations.

2. Maintain a small gap between the electrode and the skin for the violet wand current to jump across. Remember, the wider the gap, the stronger the bite. While resting the electrode directly on the skin produces a warming sensation.

3. Experiment with varying width of the gap, settings and electrodes.

When I was in class, there were several different electrodes applied to my body. The light bulbs were fun. The smaller and more narrow the light bulb, the more intense the current for me. The metal probes were also intense.

Please note, the instructor was very clear that metal probes to insert into the body were a WASTE of money. For the violet wand, this is a waste because upon initial insertion, the body would ground the wand and the current would no longer feel as stimulating. She recommended using a TENS Unit for vaginal, anal and penial insertions.

So, now that you know the Direct, what can you do with it? Are you limited to just electrodes?
No, you can also mix fire play with the Direct method.

I mentioned it above earlier; I loved the fire play. For those who already know about fire play, bare with me.

For those who don't know about fire play, here's what the instruction did.

1. Applied alcohol to my arm.

2. Hovered the violet wand right above the wet area.

3. The spark from the wand caused the alcohol to immediately flame about 2-3 inches high off my arm.

4. 2 seconds later, rub the fire out with a sweep of the hand.

Did this hurt? Nope. Could it hurt? Yes. How?

1. The violet wand setting could be set on high for a hire jolt with one of the intense electrodes. This would cause initial quick pain.

2. If you leave the fire burning too long, that could also cause pain.

Did your skin burn?

Nope. My skin never burned, despite the repeated fire play in the same patch of skin 5-6 times in a row.

What would happen if you didn't wipe out the fire and let it burn?

Hmm, this I do not know. I'm guessing all the alcohol would burn off and the flame might naturally go out. Then again, with dry skin, the fire could start burning your body.

Part two

Comments

Popular Posts