Hot little F/f Audio Excerpt

My Body-His (Marcello) (My Body Trilogy #2)My Body-His (Marcello) by Blakely Bennett






This is the latest BDSM Bedtime Story brought to you by the BDSM Group on Goodreads.  This one I enjoyed reading.  I did a couple of takes because I couldn't get Janice's voice to sound right.  Not sure if it came across as two "different voices".  This is a F/f excerpt. 



Here's my story on Ms. Bennett and her professionalism.  In late 2012, I read the first book in this trilogy.  My friend Joellen was all messed up by this book and begged me to read it to see if she was crazy or not.  I read the blurb and told her I wasn't interested.  It was on my do not read list.  Jo persisted.  She couldn't put her finger on exactly why she was having issues.  I admit to succumbing to peer pressure.  I read My Body-HisMy Body-His

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I want to reiterate - Ms. Bennett is a VERY good writer.  I still hated the book because I didn't like the lead male character, Luke.  I kept this review under the radar and didn't want to call attention to this because I was the only one who didn't like it at the time.  In addition, it is not my intention to have a negative financial impact for this author.  Imagine to my surprise, Ms. Bennett left a little message thanking me for reviewing.  She was professional and polite.  She was also amicable to open up a discussion on this book.  Nothing was attacking, it was a really good dialog.  I was very impressed.  I also see this book as something many people in a book group I'm in would enjoy.  Just because I didn't like it, doesn't mean others won't LOVE it. 

Wanting to help this professional and excellent writer, I asked if she would be okay to provide an exclusive preview of her new book coming out.  Rather than telling me to shove it where the sun don't shine, she provided a hot scene.  My respect for Ms. Bennett is very high.  She is well spoken, well written and very professional.  She's also a genuinely nice person based on my interactions with her.  We have differing opinions and we are okay with it.  Ms. Bennet is an author I completely support and wish more people would read her books.

Comments

Popular Posts