Review: Worth a Shot


Worth a Shot
Worth a Shot by Kim Dare

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



More super fit sexy guys getting it on, what more could a m/m lover want? Whilst it helps a bit to read the first two books in this series, this book can be read as a standalone. Tony is Colby's other brother who also happens to be gay. Rather than waiting for his one and only, Tony is a bit of a player. Tony's been flirting and eying Donovan for a while. Donovan shuts him down cold.

When these two finally get together, the chemistry is good. Donovan's history is sad and it pisses me off. Fortunately, Tony also helps Donovan over his insecurities as his brother helped Noah. I'm not as enamored of Tony in comparison to his brother, Colby. This is really the reason why this story is rated a 3 star. The writing is sold. The sex is good. The characters are fine. I just didn't connect with either Tony or Donovan which makes this book just enjoyable, not memorable. My recommendation, read this book before the first one.

* This book is a gift from the author. A review was suggested, not requested. I gave my opinion regardless.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts