February 2015 BDSM Book Recommendations

February 2015
I haven't read much BDSM this past month or any books for that matter. I can recommend these three I just read and they are also favourite authors of mine.

Urban Fantasy

Only Human by Candace BlevinsOnly Human by Candace Blevins Hands down, this is one of the most enjoyable books I've read in a long time. By the time I was done, I was on an adrenaline rush and I wanted more. This is M/f with D/s and SM with more D/s than Ms. Blevins normally writes. If you liked Anita Blake and Buffy but without the narcissistic and other drama lama, this book is for you. Shocker! Kirsten has female friends! POWERFUL female friends she doesn't fuck. She also has no major emotional baggage or sexual hang ups being with multiple men. YAY! And the BDSM is so freaking hawt w/o actually having full on intercourse until the end. O_O
My review

Ménage MMF

Crafty Bastards (Suncoast Society, #12) by Tymber DaltonCrafty Bastards by Tymber Dalton is a sweet ménage with realist characters. There is something the way Ms. Dalton writes her characters which makes me feel like these are real people she knows. They character development may not be robust but they are certain engaging. The realities of BDSM lifestyle and what one runs into is captured in this series. Another winner for me. My review to come once it's been approved.


Switches
A Lovely Shade of Ouch (Suncoast Society, #11) by Tymber DaltonA Lovely Shade of Ouch by Tymber Dalton is a moving piece for me. Not because it deals with switches who are most often misunderstood. But because it shows every side has a story. A previously bratty sub who annoyed a few and made many laugh now has a chance to share his side of the story. I love it. Once again, Ms. Dalton brings in a human factor and I'm wondering who are all these people she knows and if they know she writes about them… My review to come once it's been approved.

Comments

Popular Posts