Review: Happy Valenkink's Day

Happy Valenkink's Day Happy Valenkink's Day by Tymber Dalton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Romance Review

Kinky parties around the holidays is so much fun. For those who are not fans of Valentine's Day, Valenkink Day may change your perspective. Ms. Dalton pens such lively kink parties. I wish the ones I've been to are like this, but in order to have it so entertaining, bonds of friendship need to be in place. It is the friendships which makes this series so appealing. The holiday tales in this series are an enjoyable time to see a little bit of everyone that we have come to know and love. It is a smorgasbord of kinky delights and memories to be made. It seems that every party has at least one memorable event. In this one, for me, it was Gilo in a diaper.

No, this is not an ABDL fetish in play. Instead, Gilo was dressed up as cupid and it was hilarious. Whilst there were several sexy scenes throughout the story, my heart was stolen by the kids at Aunt Tilly's. Tilly may be a ferocious switch, but she is a teddy bear when she is around children. Tilly sets up an amazing merry time for kids of all ages. She even gives the kids and adult volunteers a treat not to be missed. This feel good book does a great job of blending in how kinky lifestyles does not exclude children. Showcasing how parents can have both a kinky life and raise kids is reassuring to see. For those who think this only happens in books, that is not the case. I know several people who are in the lifestyle and have kids. They usually keep the kink side of life quiet until the child is at least eighteen or start to ask questions. Ms. Dalton does a great job of showing how it can be in real life.

This series continues to grow on me and I can barely keep up with Ms. Dalton's writing. I am not sure if she is receiving constant inspiration from the club she attends or if she has a sadistic muse whipping her night and day. Whatever the reason may be, as a reader, I am happily gorging myself in her Suncoast Society Series. Recommended to all kinky readers who want a glimpse into a real life kinky party.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts