First Saturday Sex Toy Review: Butt Plugs


It's no secret I have an anal fetish.  I like anal beads, anal vibrators, anal probes and of course, butt plugs!  I've tried many different butt plugs over the years and I have to say, there are pros and cons to each one.  I've yet to find one I really like.  Plus, as the years go on, the latex ones need to be replaced because the inside of it shrinks.

Here are my reviewing categories

1. Not Worthy - not worth purchasing or even testing.
2. Spark - it sparked my interest but never kept it.  Can't remember the last time I played with it.
3. Flame - this one will generate orgasms and it's a good toy to keep in your toy chest.
4. Blaze - this is a favourite and guaranteed to cause me orgasms.  In addition, it's one I always want on hand.

My rating

For the most part, the ones below are all Spark worthy for me.

The Thin ones

The thin anal plug is not recommended for anything another than a quick in out.  These thin ones slide in easily but they don't stay in.  So unless there is a harness, tight thong or rope of some sort, the butt plug doesn't actually stay in.

 


The Larger one

The larger classic black butt plug works a bit better.  This one, I can actually feel going in.  When the widest part finally slips in, it generally stays in.  However, as I mentioned before, after many years, it needs to be replaced because the inside will shrink and it just doesn't feel the same.



Vibrating Butt Plug
The vibration in this one is pretty good.  I enjoy it.  The problem is that it's so slim, it slips right out.  The plug looks much bigger than in reality.  I don't recommend this one.  I recommend a diameter of at least 2 inches because 1 inch or even 1.5 inches slips right out of most people's ass.  This isn't too quiet either.  If you are trying to be discreet with a roommate or flat mate, turn on some music.



The Where

Butt plugs can be found on any sex website.  Adam & Eve and Eden's Fantasy are popular ones.  They even sell them on Amazon!  At least these common types of butt plugs are easy to find.  For the kinkier ones with tails or feathers, those are also becoming a lot more popular.  I have a vibrating feather duster one I haven't pulled out to try yet.  When I do, you'll all be privy to my experience.

The Why

Why a butt plug some people ask?  Especially since I'm a female and don't have a prostrate to stimulate.  There's something taboo about anal which makes it that much sweeter to penetrate.  While it can hurt to have an object inserted into the ass, for the most part with the right amount of lube, it actually feels pretty good.  For the pussy and ass to be filled at the same time, it's pretty damn good.

The Pros

Oddly enough, I knew several people who used butt plugs and did anal so they can keep their virginity.  It was amusing to find this out.  This section is really to discuss the pros of the above three butt plugs and I'm digressing.  Back to the topic at hand, all the above butt plugs are nice and smooth.  This does make for easy insertion and it feels good inside the ass.  The larger generic one, the middle's pros is that it is larger in diameter and easier to leave in.  There is less need to monitor it or secure it.  This leaves the person's hands free to play with other body parts. 

The Cons

The first and third butt plug are too slim and require constant attention to ensure it doesn't shoot out of the ass.  All three are made of rubber/latex.  The bad thing about this is over time it does shrink and it also can discolour.  For a black plug, it's not so obvious.  For the other colours, it will lose it's colour in addition if a darker item is touching it, after a while, it will take on that colour.  Not very appealing in my opinion.

The Boring Specs

Thin One
Material / Texture:
Material: Rubber
Texture: Smooth
Design / Shape / Size:
Color: Red
Length: 5 1/2"
Insertable length: 4 3/4"
Circumference: 4 1/4"

Larger Butt Plug
Material / Texture:
Material: Rubber
Texture: Smooth
Design / Shape / Size:
Length: 6"
Insertable length: 5 1/2"
Circumference: 7 1/2"
Diameter: 2 1/2"
Weight: 1 lb

Vibrating butt plug
Colors:
Black
Function:
Remote control, Anal stimulator, Multiple Speeds
Brand:
Doc Johnson
Length:
5.0 inches
Material:
Jelly
Width:
1.50 inches
Gender:
Male, Female
Batteries:
2 AA batteries (sold separately)
Power Source:
Uses Batteries

Comments

Popular Posts