December 2013

M/M

TurbulenceTurbulence by Lyn Gala is more erotically kinky then BDSM. The sex is rough and the sexualities in this sci-fi story are delightful. My review will hopefully be approved shortly, but basically, if you like Jane from Serenity (aka Firefly) this book is for you. my review

WorthyWorthy by Lia Black is a sweetly romantic slavery story. Plus it's free! I wasn't sure I'd like it. I am glad I'm proven wrong. my review

Femdom
Making Over Maris (Wired #3) Making Over Maris by Sabrina York is one of the kindest portrayals of femdom. It's from both the submissive male and dominating female's point of view. It's honestly close to what could happen in real life, as far as the emotions and false starts. Highly recommended for those who are just starting to dip their toes into femdom. Even though this is book three in the series, it can be a standalone. my review

Ménage
If Only If Only by Cherise Sinclair finally showcases Sally's story. This story brought me back to why I enjoy Ms. Sinclair books so very much. Learning more about Sally is heartbreaking. Ms. Sinclair does a nice job of filling in the gaps and showing why Sally is both bratty yet shyly submissive. my review

Glorious Anal
Baby Got Back  Anal Erotica Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica by Rachel Kramer Bussel is a must read book for anal lovers. Seriously, the title explains it all. There are so many delightful stories in here. Definitely spank bank material! my review

Comments

Popular Posts