Review: Dos Lunas

Dos Lunas
their erotic power exchange is like a duet in perfect harmony #bookreview @Belinda_McBride

Dos Lunas by Belinda McBride
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

The song running through my head for this novella is The Lady In Red. This is a 3.5 star book and delicious.

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek,
There's nobody here, it's just you and me,
It's where I want to be,
But I hardly know this beauty by my side,
I'll never forget the way you look tonight;


And of course, I am howling at the moon as I sing lady in rreeeedddd. All joking aside, this story is sweet, short and a bit sappy. I loved it. Foremost, I did not realize it is a femdom book with a submissive male wolf. Now that immediately catches my attention and I am all ears. Victoria Talbot is a prim looking female who brings in her lucky red dress for cleaning. She patrons the cleaning service run by the Lobos brothers and manned by Diego Lobos. Diego suffers from the middle child syndrome. He is handsome, bright and yet he always feels less than his brothers. It does not help that he is mixed about his sexual submissive desires which runs counter to his werewolf sense and his latino background.

The setup of this story is nicely done. The characters, Victoria and Diego are well fleshed out and loveable characters. When they meet on Victoria's turf in a BDSM club, sparks fly and Diego finally feels like he's found his missing piece. The femdom part of this story is so good. There is no switching where the dominatrix changes to be the submissive. Diego is a male submissive fantasy. He is strong and he enjoys serving. He derives pleasure by bringing pleasure to his woman. He is custom made to satisfy all of Victoria's needs. Their D/s scenes are light and enjoyable. The chemistry between the two is evident and their erotic power exchange is like a duet in perfect harmony.

The story pace is quick and yet it does not feel rush. There is a nice cadence as information about Victoria's past is revealed and Diego's dilemma comes to light. There is a good balance between the plot and the sex scenes. This is a tightly written story where all the threads are tied together and the resolution is the anticipated happily ever after. This kinky paranormal romance is recommended for femdom lovers who enjoy a strong male submissive.

*provided by BDSM Book Reviews

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts