The Family Pet Review

The Family PetThe Family Pet by H. Dean

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Full disclosure - this was a gift from an author.  Anyone who knows me, also knows I don't pull punches regardless of free gifts.  So here goes.

This story is a sadistic dehumanizing of an Amazonian woman.  Seriously, this was a pretty intense body modification although that doesn't happen until the epilogue.  Please note, this is not a realistic BDSM story.  This is a fantasy one.  (Don't try this at home.)  It isn't too graphic with each procedure, just more a summary of the end results.  With this warning, I'm going to plow forward.

I enjoyed this story and I will read it over and over again which is why I'm rating it a 4.  It contains themes that are generally shied away from because it's too taboo.  Do I find it too taboo?  No, not in a fantasy story which I will gleefully store in my spank bank.  For reality, eh, a bit disturbing and depraved. 

Jasmine, Bill's wife, basically tricks their good friend (and Bill's ex-lover) Patricia into a sexual slave.  A MINDLESS SEXUAL SLAVE.  The method to her training is sadistic and quite selfish.  She's quite the devious Domme.  Poor Patricia is pathetic in our paltry resistance.  I guess it doesn't help that she's a humiliation slut.  There is plenty of play I enjoy reading about - enema, strap-on and anal.  Fisting was implied so I was a happy little camper.

There is really no conflict per se in this story.  It's more of a narrative where the reader is witness to an objectification of a woman by another woman.  If this is your kink, this book is for you.  There was never really any heavy beating.  It's less SM and more D/s and BD.  Although I used the sadistic term here, it really isn't into the SM part of pain and pleasure.  It's more mind fucking than anything else.

I recommend this book to those who enjoy puppy play and dark BDSM fantasies.  This book is NOT for new BDSM readers wanting a gateway into BDSM story.  This is a hot and maybe disturbing read.  I know I was wet after reading it.  



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts