Party of Four

Party of FourParty of Four by Aislynn Archer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Review to come.  I will have to say, it's the type of femdom I enjoy.  Femdom lovers...you have to check this one out.

My Review
Hanna is back with John, her best friend's husband.  Christine is acting a bit odd, but still, she has a lovely hot surprise for Hanna.  Hanna FINALLY gets her wish.  She has a sub to train for her own, Cody.  Cody is a hot Dom male in the lifestyle already.  He wants to submit to experience what John raves about.  Over the course of a few sessions, Cody may or may not be interested in submitting to a Domme.

The scenes in these stories are HOT!  Okay, some of them may be a little icy *wink wink* but boy does Ms. Archer crank up the steamy factor with her smexy scenes.  We have a little bit of everything I like.  M/M, F/F, M/M/F, F/F/M, anal, cock sucking, pussy licking fun for the two couples.  I know my panties were wet after reading this story.  Even though the story is focused on the submission training session, there is a storyline carrying through this second book which makes one question what will happen next.

I recommend this story to my f/f and femdom fellow lovers.  I think you will like this one.  It may give you a couple of ideas which I so badly want to try out in real life.  ^_^



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts