Review: Mastered by the Hired Man


Mastered by the Hired Man
Mastered by the Hired Man by Melissa Harlow

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Sold off as a child bride, Lenore’s understanding of sexual relations between a man and a woman could be summed up in one word – twisted. Oh how I enjoyed her sexual humiliation and education at the hands of her older and perverted masterful husband. This story is pure spanking material with a lovely little plot. It reminds me of the Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton, but in a dirty crass gritty way. Carlos is the chosen one to take over James’ domination of Lenore. Carlos is a very reluctant Dom who doesn’t understand what it means to dominate. He’s thrown into a world of sexual perversion which excites yet disgusts him. His latent sadistic dominant desires catapult him out of control as he wars with his tender feelings for Lenore, his boss’s wife.

This story is just sad all around. I felt sorrow for James’ medical condition. I understand his anger yet concern tearing him apart for what to do with Lenore. Lenore’s sexual experience while vast and deviant, lacks a certain maturity of sexual awakening. Carlos’s inner struggle with what he believes is right versus wrong is painful to watch. These three characters make an explosive combination which causes unnecessary misunderstandings, harsh words and heartache. While I preferred the perfect and loving way of how the Reluctant Dom introduced the uninitiated into becoming a Dom, I reveled in the intense humiliations and dubious consent in Mastered by the Hired Man. This story had me hot to trot with desire and guilty pleasure. I loved the forced f/f scenes and her double penetration scene sent me into a sexual haze of desire. This book doesn’t really have too much BDSM as far as scenes go. The underlying D/s and TPE were there to carry the book through with BDSM elements. I found the story hot and a quick read. I devoured each scene hoping for more sexy humiliation scenes of Lenore being forced to do something she secretly enjoys. There were teasers of more sexually degrading scenes for Lenore which was never explored in detail. I can only imagine what dirty depraved sex acts were captured on film. This story is best for those who enjoy the darker sides of BDSM. I recommend it to my friends who enjoy a healthy dose of forced submission and earned punishments.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts