Review: The Male Bridesmaid: Chastity, Forced Feminization and Female Domination


The Male Bridesmaid: Chastity, Forced Feminization and Female Domination
The Male Bridesmaid: Chastity, Forced Feminization and Female Domination by Sabrina Jane Morton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I enjoyed this book way more than I thought I would. It isn't a nice femdom book. This is a dirty depraved fantasy book. Yes, some of these things done to Gary are possible, but not all. Gary reads too many fantasies on his Kindle no less about sissification and femdom. He's finally caught by his fiancee Alison.

Alison is pissed off and totally disgusted. This is where the story lost me and I had to completely suspend belief. If a woman finds it so disgusting, why the hell would she dive into it full steam ahead like this? The lame excuse, "overload him to cure him" is like telling me, let's give the alcoholic another liter to see if it will cure him. Yes, apple to oranges, but you get my point.

Regardless of Alison's delusions and piss poor attitude, I enjoyed the humiliating scenarios she put Gary through in both private and public. Now, before anyone things I want to do this to my spouse, I'll clarify immediately, I do not. What I enjoy is Gary's sense of sexual violation which amusing me to no end. I enjoy how he's forced to do something he secretly enjoys and is mixed about it. I feel the same.

What I really hoped to read was some pegging of Gary's trained asshole. Unfortunately, it was not included. Perhaps Ms. Morton will follow up this book with the married life of Gary and Alison so we can see what other degradations Gary goes through at the hands of Alison. Definitely a hot read and a 3.5 star for me. I recommend it to my femdom friends who like it humiliating and kinky.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts