Review: Petslaves


Petslaves
Petslaves by N.T. Morley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Heat Rating: Blaze

Sting (Kink) Rating: 5 Stars

Story Review Rating: 4 Paddles



What’s your dark fantasy that you don’t want to tell anyone about? Maybe it involves being a puppy or kitty? Maybe it involves humiliation and another woman? These are fantasies you don’t really want to happen to you, but reading them gets you so hot that you have to go “take care” of yourself? I LOVED Petslaves by NT Morley. This collection of stories is BLAZING hot. Each story aroused me to a feverish pitch. They are all depraved. There is not a single one with romance in it. If you are looking for romance, this is not the book for you. If you are looking for intense taboo humiliation, this is the book for you!

What I enjoyed about these stories is the intense humiliation factor. We take females in every single one of these stories and dehumanize them. Some of them start out as girlfriends; others are wives. The dominating men are cruel and the dominating women are crueler. Most of the stories involve puppy play in a TPE. They are all different in their combination of M/F/f to M/F and how the additional woman comes into play. The only light one is the kitty play which is rather sweet. The only one which involved heavy body modification was My Dairy Cow Fantasy. This was a sci-fi futuristic naughty fantasy. I loved it! I enjoy body modification stories and combining it with being a human cow is always a win for me. There are two cow stories and both were fun.

My favourite ones were Pepper and Crystal’s Pet. I really wish these were longer. I would have loved to read more about Ariel’s demotion to family pet. Her best friend Mia certainly did a number on her. It’s so hawt. I enjoy M/F/f stories so both Pepper and Crystal’s Pet are especially appealing to me. Of the two, I found Crystal’s Pet to be hotter because the degradation and humiliation was more intense. To have a younger woman replace you as the “wife” and being demoted to an anal fuck-hole puppy who can’t speak, it’s pretty hot. While I wouldn’t like this in real life, I definitely do love reading about it. I hope there’s more in the training of Crystal’s Pet and I’d love to read a follow up where she’s sent to the pound. Many of the mentioned things in Crystal are depraved but I loved it. It’s a guilty pleasure.

The reason why I didn’t give this story a 5 star for writing is due to the grammar and spelling issues. There were a couple of them in the stories which threw me. I’m not a picky editing type, but if I notice it, it’s a problem. Overall, this book is awesome and I highly recommend it to BDSM roleplay fantasy lovers. This dark book hits the spot. I’ve been a fan of NT Morley since The Castle. This book is another winner.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts